Bare Bones Posting

Hard day today, was late getting back from visiting with parents and my outing with Jinks. Very trying and stressful visit home this weekend as my Dad was in some strange phases. Still battling this crap, where I am having sinus problems and now coughing like hell.

Feel like I have barely gotten any sleep or rest, so that's what I'm planning to do now... if my "dolt" can allow things to be peaceful enough long enough for me to try.

I will feel better hopefully tomorrow... until then, AJ

Comments

Jay said…
I've actually been having sinus and allergy problems the last couple of days too. I guess I'll hit the Nyquil pretty hard tonight. LOL
R.E.H. said…
You get yourself some sleep and relaxation, and hopefully tomorrow will be a much better day.

Take care!
Furtheron said…
Time out - only way you'll get back on your feet. Don't fight it, surrender and you'll win in the end.

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty