Yesss, Drink Beer Day is also today, which is more than likely at least partially responsible for many of the stupid questions we get on a regular basis (cheers!).
Thank goodness for drunk people, am I right? They provide us with comic relief due to so many burned up brain cells. Those mighty little brain cells had so much potential, yet they were struck down in the prime of their life. Can we have a moment of silence for all of the brain cells that have died for the cause of the almighty beer belly and the quest for the perfect buzz?
**For a moment we can only hear crickets and the central AC blowing**
Here is a hilarious video to honor super drunk beer drinkers, this poor guy is trying to buy beer but is having a very hard time doing so... It is funny as hell, watch it.
I have quite a few stories about drunk people, some of them are indeed funny, but I'll leave you with that today, as I have a good bit of "adulting" to get to.
On that note, don't be afraid to ask stupid questions, as it is your 'international right to know', and when all else fails, have a few suds and just Chillax (keep your faculties about you though, I mean for your own safety. I need you around to blog about).
Quick little recap of today's 'off-the-wall' holidays... Enjoy! Celebrate!
- Drink Beer Day - September 28
- Ask a Stupid Question Day - September 29, 2017 (Last School Day of September)
- International Right to Know Day - September 28
- National Good Neighbor Day - September 28
- National Teach Ag Day - September 28, 2017 (Fourth Thursday in September)
- Strawberry Cream Pie Day - September 28
- World Maritime Day - September 28, 2017 (Last Thursday in September)
- World Rabies Day - September 28
- Fish Tank Floorshow Night - September 28