Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Storm Continues

I had to throw in an extra post for rain stuff.

This first one is totally dedicated to Four Dinners!, because I know he loves A Clockwork Orange, and who (like me) with a whacked out mind doesn't! So here you go 4-D, it's Singin In The Rain, From A Clockwork Orange. Enjoy!



Then, I came up with a few more great songs that would make a great "rainy day" soundtrack. As follows:

The Beatles - Rain
Garbage - Only Happy When It Rains
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Have you ever seen the rain?
Led Zeppelin - The Rain Song
Counting Crows, Rain King
Ann Peebles - I Can't Stand The Rain
Peter Gabriel - Red Rain
Blind Melon - No Rain
Guns N Roses - November Rain
Milli Vanilli - Blame It On The Rain
Phil Collins - I Wish It Would Rain Down
Eurythmics - Here Comes The Rain Again
SWV - Rain
Missy Elliot - The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly)
Bob Dylan - A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall
Bob Dylan - Buckets of Rain
Prince - Purple Rain

Some of them cheesy, but yes, they would still be good for rain... Can you guys think of any more?

1 comment:

JINKS said...

Girl, this duck still shakin a tail feather....loved the post...may I add two more songs to the collection?...
Fortunes-"rainy day feeling"
Jim Reeves (Sid Selvidge's version)"I get the blues when it rains."

thank you for the saying on my blog.....hope more folks come and leave some....later.....lunch?