Taking Care of Numero Uno

1. Me, me, me, me meee.

2. I just haven't felt in much of a writing mood over the weekend.

3. I did get alot of riding time in on "Jimi" the last couple days, which totally relaxes me.

4. There are new "things that irritate me" added to the list. (to follow)

5. I can't stand people who are watching something funny on cardio-theatre while they're on the machines, who "Cackle Out Loud" when they could simply giggle quietly to themselves.

6. I can't stand the employees (this can be other places besides the gym) who simply feel compelled to 'dust' and sweep every machine around you while you are working out. It makes me sneeze, and also makes me feel on edge.

7. I honestly have nothing more entertaining to talk about.

8. The bed is calling me, I'm tired and I am about to go to sleep.

9. Nine is all she (I) wrote.

Comments

Jay said…
Hey Jaxxx.

It's all about you babe! ;-)
captain corky said…
I do my best not to laugh out loud when I'm on the treadmill, but sometimes I'll be watching Leave it Beaver and I just can't help myself.

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty