Day One

Well, Happy Labor Day everybody... I'm not going to make a big theme out of it or anything. It's the first day of the new month... September. If you're reading this then I gather you made it too. Also, a big Thank You to everyone who joined me in wishing Daddy a Happy Birthday! He is doing alright, and says he enjoyed his weekend.

I'm just bored to death so I am going to take my camera out and see what I can see, maybe I'll catch a good shot or two.

Irritation is taking over me as I have had one thing after the other in the last few minutes, just small irritations, but still they build. Not the least of which is the amount of times a cashier has conveniently "forgotten" to take the 55c Off Now coupon off my particular items, and cheated me out of another dime. I found 3 items this weekend alone with the coupon sitting there untouched. (Yes, I should notice them too, but they should definitely help us).

I am certain it is a conspiracy.

Have a good one folks...

Comments

Joshua said…
it is not a conspiracy
it is not a conspiracy
it is not a conspiracy
it is not a conspiracy
it is not a conspiracy


:P
Aunt Jackie said…
Well howdy Joshua... did u get where you were going?
Pallav said…
Irritations, we all have them. I hate cashiers. Just on general principles. You know. They take our money and give less back :P

N
I will regain your 50c and burn that MF dow ..... wait, "I hate that too!!"
BBC said…
Bored, hum, bored is something I never am so I guess I can't relate to that hon.

Now, if you want to talk about pissed, that is right up my alley.

It was Labor Day? Well, I'll be go to hell. Guess that is why I didn't get any spam in my post office mailbox on the street today.

Well, I guess I didn't labor today, I didn't whack off and that's not like me, ha, ha, ha.
Furtheron said…
the only conspiracy is the one that is universally focused on me... :-)

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty