Say It Isn't So

My weekend is almost over, and I haven't really done much of anything. I feel slightly unaccomplished, but not so bad. Sometimes it feels good to goof off and just watch some movies and chill.

I have worked up some pretty cool recipes along with the low carb stuff.

First of all, to change up a bit from the cheesecake, I concocted a low-carb type of brownie. That turned out pretty good. And then today, I cooked Chicken and Shrimp Alfredo, using Spaghetti squash as the noodles. That was quite good too.

This will be my second week without sugar and bad carbs, so wish me luck!

We were supposed to go a friend's party to kick off The Cooper-Young festival this past Friday night, but everything got too hectic and I simply wasn't able to make it. I'm sure he's mad at us for not showing, because it was the last time that he will really have a party there, since they have sold their house and are moving to Atlanta, but hopefully he'll forgive me.

I'm feeling a bit of cabin fever, and the keyboard on this stupid laptop keeps screwing around with me, so I think if it's not raining, I need to go out and ride my bike for a little while to relax.

Sorry I haven't been very interesting lately, it's just that there's not much going on, and nothing worth really talking about. Maybe i've just not felt like writing. I dunno... either way, hopefully I'll get more energy this week.

Comments

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty