Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Weekly Words Challenge #21

Well I made it (barely). Tink of Pickled beef says her suckiness prevailed? Nonsense. It is MY suckiness that prevails this week, as I really had a rough time finding things that inspired me for the words, "Narrow" and "Broad". I did the best I could, so here you go...

Narrow:
This rock path on the nature trail is narrow...

Narrow street during road construction.

Broad:
I'm a Broad ;)

Broad Street, literally.

This section of downtown looks pretty broad.

That's it for today, still playing a lot of catch up around work and we're also having a great deal of bad weather brewing today... Will see you tomorrow.

7 comments:

Tink said...

Are you kidding? That nature trail picture is AWESOME!

Jay said...

That nature trail pic IS great!

That pic of that good-looking "broad" is pretty cool too.

You did an excellent job with all of them!

Joel said...

Nice idea for broad! Good to know that all is well with you :)

BBC said...

I would love to go for a walk on that nature trail.

R.E.H. said...

Hey! Also missed out on your WWC there!

The nature trail shot is stellar! I like the others too - you ARE a broad, and Broad Street - that was cool.

R.E.H. said...

*Also

I means Almost, of course!

Aunt Jackie said...

Thanks guys! Hope your week was good!