Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Have A Wicked Day!!!

To all my favorite Ghouls!

May your Halloween night be a bloody delight, full of fears and fright... hope it's out of sight!

Yes, it's finally Halloween. I'm always sad when it's come and gone but I will share with you a couple of vids that I love for today... and yes, that's me in one of my many vampire costumes :) Enjoy these!!!

Eternally yours,
Aunt Jackie

PS: Tamra and Jessica, I love and miss y'all!!!

"Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown"


Misfits "Halloween" (with Nightmare before Christmas stuff)

5 comments:

Chalice said...

Just wanted to stop and wish you a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

barnze said...

Is it just me or is that pic a bit horney?????

Jay said...

You make a hot vampire!

Happy Halloween!

Aunt Jackie said...

Thanks Chalice!! Happy Halloween to you guys too!

Barnze! HAHA! I'm an infamous horny-devil of a blood-sucking vampire... :)

Jay! Thanks... hope you guys have a magick night!

R.E.H. said...

Very gothic vampire outfit. Me like.

And, hey! Nice tat. Is that one real? Or part of the costume?