Glued To The Game

Been very occupied otherwise this weekend, trying to get a few things accomplished. Was going to think of something really good to post, but it looks like the weekend is over and my time has run out. Yes, i'm a victim of video game mania. I was knee-deep in enemies on World of Warcraft with my level 60 Pally, and we were fighting a big boss, so you must excuse my absence from the blog... my guild needed me. For those of you who are big video game geeks like me, you'll know exactly what I am talking about--the rest of you, please just excuse the outburst! :)

Signed,
"Sixxy"
Level 60 Paladin
'Crusader of the Light' <--ha! it is to laugh...

Comments

JINKS said…
Oh, please don't apologize certainly most of us can relate in one way or another to your attachment to video games. I have a similar situation as I am living in a parallel universe. Anyone who has read Penthouse Forum over the past several years has read about me as I am a recurrent character of one particular ghost writer. In my off time (no pun intended)I am living just outside of Barcelona Spain as a work of art on the bedroom wall of a talented but misunderstood artist. I find both of these existences exciting, addictive and just damn hard to walk away from.

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty