You Say It's Your Birthday

Dunn-na-na-na-na-na... It's my birthday too yeah! No, not really, but it is my big sister's birthday today... February 27th. She shared a birthday with Daddy's Mom. Some say if we were all together, my grandmother, Daddy, Vickie and Me we're all like peas in a pod. Well maybe not that much but you would know we were all kin.

Vickie with "Boots", their old German Shepherd

Vickie and Daddy


Mom Curtis with one of her grandchildren, Pat.


Anyways, I just wanna say, Happy Birthday Vickie Jean
(and Mom Curtis too... and Hi Daddy!!).


Comments

furiousBall said…
Happy Birthday lady!!!

I'm helicoptering my junk in a celebratory fashion
Chelly said…
Happy birthday to Jackie's big sis, Vicki!! Have a good one. :)

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty