Past Blasting

I'm not feeling very wordy today, so my blog post will be composed of videos. Have been digging through old photos and of course I am torturing people with those, but it got me feeling like old 1980s videos, commercials and so forth. Here are a few that might take you back in th' day. Enjoy.

The "Mikey" Life Cereal Commercial


The Wendy's "Where's The Beef" Commercial


I remember "Mr. Roboto" being a big deal... so here is:
Styx - "Mr. Roboto"


And finally, today I have for you...

80s One Hit Wonders


Grab the popcorn and watch all those and I'll be back tomorrow. Happy Hump Day Y'all!

Comments

Chelly said…
Oh lord, that totally takes me back. Great post Jax! Those one hit wonders are something else. I'm transported back to middle school/high school. :)

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty