2s and Expressive Faces (WWC)

In all honesty, I have not had any time the last few days to be creative and go capture any new images. So I am forced to revisit through my collection to bring new light to a few older photographs. I don't think that will be so bad. I really wish I had new ones, but I will have to do with what I have to work with.

This week's Weekly Words Challenge (WWC) (as always brought to us by the ever-expressive Tink) words are "2" and "Expressive Faces". This would've been totally fun to dig into and go shoot new photos for but I must enjoy the old I suppose, as will you.

Here we go... AJ Slideshow Time!

Comments

Jay said…
That's lots of very expressive faces! That wax guy is freaky.

Great job this week babe!
g-man said…
Very well done. You totally rocked it this week. The kids were just too funny. I'm with Jay that way guy was creepy.
Reb said…
Very well done! I love the kids faces and your dad was a handsome man. Jay nailed it though on that wax guy - freaky.
Aunt Jackie said…
lol@ Jay see what you started? That was one of the wax figures in the Wax Museum in Hot Springs, Ark. It was the section displaying "methods of torture" rofl

Gman, thanks! Yes it was creepy.

Reb, Thanks much. He would've always said, "I know it." Guess the wax guy was a hit this week haha!
Furtheron said…
Very good... I'm in the nuttiness guy I think
Tink said…
Did someone draw a mustache on that little guy while he was sleeping? AWESOME! Great pictures. The one of your Dad is my favorite, although the little boy frowing on the crate and the baby happily turning the volume knob are close seconds.
That baby? Did he see "This is Spinal Tap"? Because when I saw that pic, all I could think was "ELEVEN! This one goes to eleven!" ;)

Wonderful expressions on those faces.

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty