Unchained Wednesday

Meetings and agendas, work and general stuff... It's mid week, we don't have much longer before weekend time again.

Crossed the bridge on my lunch break, and jumped over into Arkansas for a minute, then came back to prepare for my 1:30 meeting. I love to get out sometimes in the car, even if only for a few minutes to listen to some music because it always relaxes me. I'll often be caught listening to oldies, or old "feel good" rock music. Today I happened to get stuck on some Van Halen.

I love original "Van Halen". I was feeling in the mood for this today, and I thought it was a good video to post for Wednesday (Hump Day)... Hope you enjoy this, and I hope it gets you over the Hump and Rocks you on to the weekend... So Stay "Unchained"!!

Comments

Jay said…
I saw Van Halen in concert when I was in high school. Actually I saw them with David Lee Roth AND with Sammy Hagar. I never really could decide which I preferred. I think with DLR, but I liked Sammy as a solo artist a lot too.
Furtheron said…
I liked the early Sam H period as well - OU812 had some great stuff on it. Commerical but still great.

Oh yes I tried to get my wife to buy me this for my birthday next week....

http://www.guitarist.co.uk/page/guitarist?entry=evh_frankenstein_has_landed

Yes the price tag is £15,999 which is about $33,000.... :-)
MrRyanO said…
Arkansas has crazy people in it (Jay) LOL!

I Love Roth! Roth for President!
Aunt Jackie said…
Jay! That's cool as hell... I wish I had. I have seen Kiss and Black Sabbath but nobody in their "Hay Day"!! I'm jealous.

Further! Wow, let us know how that works out for you!! :O hehe... I'm not much on the Sammy period (a.k.a. Van Hagar) I much prefer Roth...

Rockdog! hehe I know about Arkansas! Believe me... (no offense Jay). And I'll vote for Roth anyday!!

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty