Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tune In Blog Radio Fans!



Everyone please listen in this coming Wednesday, March 21st at 6:00 p.m. CST to:

"Meggy Moon's Crazy Talk" on http://www.blogtalkradio.com.

This is part of the "Mean People Still Suck" Series, wherein this week she will be talking about Anti-War Protesters, as most--not all--don't have a clue and are darn right mean... so mark your calendars, do yourself a favor and tune in to the latest "Meggy Moon's Crazy Talk"... It's not so crazy is it???

Join the madness this Wednesday and every Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. CST (Central Standard Time).

4 comments:

RockDog said...

I'll try to make it...sounds fun!

This whole blogtalkradio also sounds like fun...the RockDog might need to have a radio show!

captain corky said...

I'm going to check it out too. It does sound like a lot of fun.

RockDog said...

I listened to the show...what I could hear was interesting...but it was very quiet even with my speakers cranked up. It was funny the first time that she dropped the call...all I heard was "Son of a bi..."...but then it came irhgt back. I'd tune in again! Someone remind me!

RockDog said...

I signed up for an account...I'd be interested in getting her feedback on the system in general...how it works, the drawbacks, etc...AuntJackie, can you get that info???