Tune In Blog Radio Fans!



Everyone please listen in this coming Wednesday, March 21st at 6:00 p.m. CST to:

"Meggy Moon's Crazy Talk" on http://www.blogtalkradio.com.

This is part of the "Mean People Still Suck" Series, wherein this week she will be talking about Anti-War Protesters, as most--not all--don't have a clue and are darn right mean... so mark your calendars, do yourself a favor and tune in to the latest "Meggy Moon's Crazy Talk"... It's not so crazy is it???

Join the madness this Wednesday and every Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. CST (Central Standard Time).

Comments

MrRyanO said…
I'll try to make it...sounds fun!

This whole blogtalkradio also sounds like fun...the RockDog might need to have a radio show!
captain corky said…
I'm going to check it out too. It does sound like a lot of fun.
MrRyanO said…
I listened to the show...what I could hear was interesting...but it was very quiet even with my speakers cranked up. It was funny the first time that she dropped the call...all I heard was "Son of a bi..."...but then it came irhgt back. I'd tune in again! Someone remind me!
MrRyanO said…
I signed up for an account...I'd be interested in getting her feedback on the system in general...how it works, the drawbacks, etc...AuntJackie, can you get that info???

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty