Express Lane to Nowhere

Oh why did I even try to go through the express lane tonight at Wal*Mart Neighborhood Market, I had only 7 items, which it says 10 items or less, and every single one of these "Express Lanes" (self-checkouts) were taken up with goofballs with basketfuls of groceries. Now, I understand someone not wanting to stand in long lines, but please! How do you think you can scan an entire basketful of groceries any faster yourself?? So I go to each one trying to see who had the least items, and saw people trying to scan items, slowly, one by one, until they'd emptied their full baskets. I only wanted to pop in and pop out of the store, but it is impossible because people have become so inconsiderate of anything else but themselves... Can the store not somehow enforce this "express" policy? To top it off, people are beginning to act so rude too-the drivers around the road and the parking lot (you know my view on drivers and road rage), and then people with their baskets just running right out in front of you like you're not even there... Letting their kids run wild, screaming through the store, and just jumping in front of you... I tell you it makes me want to kick them swifly square in the arse... Take heed fellow shoppers... and if you're going to use that Express Lane, you'd better know how to use it!
Ok, that's my last gripe for the evening... now, have you ever seen anything cuter than this?? I know we have some Cat haters out there, but this little guy is my favorite stress reliever... His purr takes away the rage of the day... My little Rodney!! :) By the way, "Auntie Tamra" and "Cousin Jess", Rodney and Sal both send you their love...


And of course, Sal (named after Dali)

Comments

katy said…
no such thing as express checkouts now is there! love the pics, pets so help us relax. having pc problems too and if it dont improve me and my pc will be parting company!
Aunt Jackie said…
Why thank you...Animals are such therapy. Love you unconditionally, unlike people. Nope, in my experience, no express lanes. People are such opportunists... and so callous and insensitive... Getting around is more and more frustrating every day.
Anonymous said…
I am going to get you and your little kitty tooooooo!!!!!!
Aunt Jackie said…
...Alrighty then.

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty