The End Is Near

End of the week anyway...
It's o.k. now folks, i've had to bring myself back down to earth, as many of you reminded me again, it's what you make it. Oftentimes our own attitudes don't help us when we're feeling low or negative. It's hard but one day at the time I suppose. That day happens to be Thursday at the moment, and i've been knee-deep in technical issues today, and it's been raining and I do love a good rain. I'd much rather be watching it from my home window drinking hot cocoa and watching a good movie in peace and quiet though. That's the greatest!

It's off to band practice tonight, and then who knows what... Hope you're all well and we'll pow-wow more soon!
Love,
Aunt Jackie

Comments

Chelly said…
Glad to hear your feeling a bit better today! :) I love the rain too. And I love drinking hot cocoa while watching a good film. Hang in there it's almost Friday! :)
Sara said…
Hmm cocoa and films sound good. Rain is a cleanser too, in many ways.
Aunt Jackie said…
Nothing much planned for weekend, accomplish a couple things and enjoy the weather. Yes, Cocoa, Rain and Films are always great antidotes for what ails me... You all have a great weekend!

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty