Dolls and other creepy MOFOs

Long before "Chucky" even thought about becoming a star, people have been disturbed and "creeped out" by dolls. I don't know what it is, but I just realized that dolls have always given me the willies too. My Mother dearly loves them, the ones with the frozen-stiff cold eyes staring off into space with the eyelids that open and close... eeek! They always seem to be watching, and they seem to give me a strange feeling... Maybe i've seen one too many horror movies, but I add this to the list of things that strike me down with the heebie-jeebies!

Come to think of it, there are a few extra creepy things that have been brought to my attention this week. For one, Dwarves and the like (as Barnze points out) are among my list, & so are:
  • Mimes (that goes along with the clowns somewhat)
  • The Burger King guy (Waking up with the King? Don't think so)
  • Trolls (treasure trolls, etc)
  • Stuffed animals (to include taxidermy)
  • Abandoned Old Hospitals or Asylums
  • Dark Basements of very old houses
  • Open closet doors (at night, can't sleep with the closet door open)
  • People speaking through those 'voice boxes' (sorry, I know they had surgery, but the sound still gives me the shivers)
  • Extremely Old People (I'm talking 90+ ones that aged very badly, and I know if i'm lucky, I might be this old one day, but still, and if they have a voice box we're goin down!)
So that's the list of what creeps me out, and I can't think of any others at the moment-i'll be sure to report them if I do. Let me know what creeps you out too. After all it's nearing Halloween/Samhain, and I enjoy the whole month of October, so 'tis the season! God I love Fall...(sigh) So until next time, take a look at these photos below and tell me in all honesty that they're not creepy MOFOs!
And if you've never seen this commercial, view it. You'll see what I mean about this Burger King. Who's the guy that thought this was cool?? He wins an award for Creepiest MOFO:

Comments

Aunt Jackie said…
I have run across a lot of people that are creeped out by that Burger King freak. Yes, I forgot to mention the Ventriloquist dummies, but they go in the 'creepy dolls' category-Can't stand them!!
Anonymous said…
i am with you on all of the above. and dogs in clothes.
and the twins that used to come into my last place of work. in their sixties, female and ALWAYS dressed the same. their hair, their glasses, their shoes....

THATS SOME FREAKY SHIT!
Aunt Jackie said…
What's with that?? I know Twins share a supposed connection but when you get that age, isn't it a bit much?? I'm sure it's cute when you're a kid. lol

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty