Quickie

Had an interesting weekend... I started the post to detail about our overnight trip to Helena for the bikefest, which was finally on again. We spent Saturday night by the Levee, saw a great Kiss tribute band, and had a terrible night's sleep.

I wanted to give details in a way that would kind of bring you there to experience the story alongside of me, so if anyone is out there listening, and can bear to wait until I have time to finish my literary genius, then I promise to finish it up tomorrow.

For now, I must fall victim to further sleep and prepare to battle yet another monstrous Monday.

Hope yours was a happy one!!!

Come back tomorrow and read all about it.

G'night! -AJ

Comments

furiousBall said…
I saw a GREAT Kiss tribute band a couple times when I lived in Atlanta, Strutter - if they come near you, see them :)
g-man said…
Sounds like fun, can't wait for your literary genius. :)

I had a good weekend, but slept for crap, welcome to Monday.

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty