Friday the 15th!

Yeah, it's Friday and I feel a little Freaky! How about you? Maybe payday has something to do with it and I am no longer concerned on if I will have enough Petrol to make it through the week... I have survived!!!

Haven't felt very productive the last couple of days, but sometimes you just have to waste time. I don't see any harm in it. Who says we have to always get everything finished that we set out to?? Hehe.

On today's agenda: Hmmm, well it looks like rain, so not really gonna ride bikes tonight, but I still have to get up and go in the a.m. for the 600 mile service. Jimi will be happy to have his "check up" I'm sure!

I was trying to think of things to post today, and I ran across this picture of Brad Pitt from "Interview With A Vampire". Yum. I love the way he looked in this movie, it's really about the last time I was attracted to him honestly, and who couldn't use a sexy bloodletting every once in a while? He can have my neck fo sho! (Well only as "Louie" from Interview With A Vampire)... That is sexy-freaky!

And men, I don't want to forget you guys today. I know how you all like your "Bootay"... So I will share with you this sexy photo sent to me by our good friend, Jinks. It's actually a photo of a "pole dancer". Maybe dealing crack too, but I can't be for sure. At any rate, you can thank me later. haha!!


Lastly, I would like to ask you "VLOGGERS" (such as Jay @ Cynical Bastard), what type of camera do you use when you VLOG, and how can I secure myself a small, inexpensive camera for that sort of purpose. I don't need anything elaborate, nor can I afford it. I just thought something I might attach to me, or have with me on my bike so I can take you guys on Bike Tours... and possibly do a VLOG once in a while. I've had these suggestions, so give me some input! :) Much appreciated.

Other than that, have yourselves a safe, sexy fabulous weekend guys and gals!!!

Comments

Jay said…
I have a Canon A510 digital camera that has a video option. That's all I use.

I think that Wal-Mart has some small cheap digital cameras that might have video option too. Not sure how good the video is though.

The cheapest would probably be to just use a webcam. But, that would mean that you would have to do all your vlogging in front of the computer.

I'm pretending I didn't see that pole dancing pic.
I have been trying to upload this new video to blogger for the past 2 hours ... it just will not work. (dammmit!)

Pole dancer rocks - hooo weeee!!!

I don't expect anyone to do tags when I tag "everyone", but if it looks like something that might be fun, the rules and regulations are here: http://drowseymonkey.blogspot.com/2008/08/my-life-movie.html

I was going to mail u but I copied over the adress with this link. I must be going crazy!

I wish soooo bad to have a day off ... my life is all work. Ick! Please have a happy weekend for me :-)

SpeedyCat
Pallav said…
you can get one of those dashboard cellphone holders, stick it on the bike and record video from your cellphone :) just hope the road isn't too bumpy and the camera is above 2 megapixel, that should work just perfect :)

at least that's what i'd do if I had to record riding footage :)

N
BBC said…
Yeah, sometimes you just have to get out of the fast lane and waste time. That is one of the things I love about camping.

But I got out of the fast lane some time ago anyway, it's all bullshit.

That pole dancing pic is just too gross. LOL
Camie Vog said…
How did you get that pic of me with the pole?!?

(just kidding)

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty