Permanent But Temporary (WWC)

A good Tuesday to everyone! Pleased to say it is photo time again, as it is time for the "Weekly Words Challenge" brought to us as always by the lovely and charismatic Tink of Pickled Beef! This week's words, as stated yesterday are "Temporary" and "Permanent".

I am revisiting some photos that I have taken recently but may or may not have used before. No slide show on this one, but please stay after the WWC because I am bringing you a "Special Slide Show Presentation". It's a funny--you might have seen them, if not, it is sure to give you a laugh.

Ok, here goes:

Rain Is Temporary


Graffiti Is Temporary: either gets painted over, or wears away.


Sunsets Are Temporary


Although the Ink Doesn't last, these are "Permanent" markers, the photo did something really strange here. Still, who doesn't LOVE Sharpies!!!


I think Cat Hair is Permanent. At least I can't get rid of it all.


Of course, Nothing here on Earth is really Permanent.
Our souls are Permanent, but our bodies are not.


That's all she wrote for the WWC this week, hope it wasn't too much a disappointment. I dug through a few archives, that's for sure. Next week will be better I promise. I will ride my motorcycle out and take my camera with me for some ultra-cool pics if possible.

Now, on with the program.

Photobombing


[As defined by Urban Dictionary]: Intentionally posing in other people's photos, for a later surprise. Usually people making funny faces in the background, without the knowledge of the main subjects of the photo. As in, "Jim is always photobombing, he messed up some of the best photos from the wedding."

Someone sent me this today and I took and made a slide show out of it for your eyeballing pleasure. You may have seen it or may have not, but I'm sure you have either been guilty of photobombing, or been the victim of it at some point and time.

Put down whatever you're drinking because a couple of these made me LOL. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
My kids' idea of photobombing is the usual funny faces or rabbit ears on someone else in the picture. But some of those are awfully funny (and some are just awful for the folks who thought they were getting a nice picture)!

That is some really impressive graffiti! I couldn't find any around here at all. I suppose that is good news, right?

Is that your cat? Because it is a serious furball!! (Says the owner of a short-haired tabby)
Jay said…
Those photobombing people are hilarious. And mean. LOL

Love the permanent markers. Very cool shot!
Reb said…
Oh great job interpreting! Love the permanent markers pic.

Photobombers, that was funny, thanks for sharing.
Karen said…
I like your pictures for temporary and permanent. Regardless if they were old or new.
Photocombing, so that's what they call it. Very funny pictures indeed!
Chatty said…
Oh, cat hair is permanent, all right! We speak as ones who KNOW, don't we?
But I particularly liked your wise words "souls are permanent, bodies are not", because even though we cannot photograph the soul, your picture was eloquent.
BBC said…
Our souls are Permanent, but our bodies are not.

Yeah, the omnipresent spirit that we are a part of. And spirit is a sort of pervert, gotta love that about it.
Tink said…
LMFAO! I am so taking up photobombing! It could be Hoop and my new hobby. We DO live in a tourist town. Thank you for the laugh. I really needed it today.
g-man said…
First off, excellent as always with the WWC, you totally rock!

That photobombing thing was a scream! Thanks for sharing.
Freakazojd said…
I got so excited by reading that you ride a motorcycle that I ALMOST missed the photobombing. But I'm glad I didn't because I was totally cracking up! Those are AWESOME! Now back to the motorcycle business, because I seriously don't know if I could heart you any more right now...what do you ride?

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty