Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Ordinary Average Tuesday

"What?!?! Where's AJ's WWC?!?!"

Oh guys, I'm sorry... I am just not feeling it today. I don't have a thing that I feel worthy of the WWC (Tink's words for this week are "Age" and "Beauty"), I don't act my age and I don't feel beautiful, so I am letting y'all down today.

I'm just worn out. The summer heat has me feeling like a dog lately. I'm really sorry, I will get back into the game next week hopefully, and maybe will have had a chance to get out and snap more pics and stuff.

Therefore, today before I get back to the grind, I'll share with you another cool website I ran across... It's http://www.unscrewamerica.org.

Give that a spin, and check back later for other updates from the Forrest. You really just never know.

4 comments:

Tink said...

No need to apologize. It's been raining nonstop here for a week. I feel like if it rains one more day I just might curl up in bed and refuse to come out.

JINKS said...

i feel your pain puppy.

The Manic Street Preacher said...

yer can come over here and feel it anytime babe ;-)

(((hugs)))

kcinnova said...

You were missed!
But hey, we all have days like that. The entire month of February is like that for me!!
Hang in there.