Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sit and Fall (WWC)

That's right, I am going to dive into some of my Hot Springs Photos and participate in this week's Weekly Words Challenge (WWC) brought to us by the ever-amazing Tink (formerly of Pickled Beef, but still on the net).

This week's words are, as you may have guessed, "Sit" and "Fall".

I'll try my best to get a few in here.

Fog on Lake Hamilton, Chilly Fall Morning


Fall Is Beginning To Show In The Trees


Caught A Cool Spider Web.
But the Stairs Would Be A Nasty Fall!


A Comfortable Place To Sit And Eat Your Dinner


Fall Sunrise At Lake Hamilton


This Little Guy Decided To Sit And Enjoy The Sunrise With Me

5 comments:

Niki said...

The first and last photos are amazing!

Reb said...

Those are wonderful. I love the silhouette of the heron.

Jay said...

Every one of those photos are really beautiful. Great job babe! ;-)

Four Dinners said...

Beautiful pics indeed.

We only have 'fall' over here when I've had too much...;-)

Furtheron said...

the fog on the lake picture is utterly brilliant