Brainstorms


Am I o.k.? Yes, I'm fine... nothing wrong here that I can't take responsibility for myself. I know that everything is up to me, and when I am stressed or dissatisfied, it is up to me to make the changes that are necessary to get me chewing the greener grass. So no worries, I don't need any strange advice or bleeding ears to bend, I know you all have your own grievances, so keep on rockin.

In other news, the search for blog ideas took me to another generator, which I am guilty of playing around with sometimes just to lift me out of a creative rut. I found a few that I have been using lately to get my topic going. Ain't no shame in it ;)

This one is the following challenge:
Write a letter to someone you need to forgive.

Recipient? Yours Truly!

Coming later tonight... or maybe tomorrow. Depends. I have to gather my thoughts and get it together. So, check back!

Comments

Furtheron said…
too true... the one person I normally give no respite to for thier thoughts, actions and responsibilities...
Aunt Jackie said…
Exactly! That's why I am gonna do it... not that I haven't written letters to myself throughout life, I'm weird like that. ;)
Jay said…
I think that most people need to forgive themselves first when they do exercises like that. Most of us are too hard on ourselves.
DILLIGAF said…
I'm never hard on myself.

Can't think why.....hic

Oh...yeah....;-)

Don't be hard on yourself babe. You and yours might have me and Cappy on your bikes next year!!!!

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty