Pretty Wings

This is a very cool song by Maxwell. I love what it says. For all those who have loved and lost, fly your pretty wings...

[Click Here To See Official "Pretty Wings" Music Video]

Time will bring the real end of our trial
One day there'll be no remnants no trace
No residual feelings within ya
One day you won't remember me.

Your face will be the reason I smile
But I will not see what I cannot have forever
I'll always love ya
I hope you feel the same.

Oh, you played me dirty, your game was so bad
You toyed with my affliction
Had to fill out my prescription
Found a remedy
I had to set you free.

Away from me
To see clearly
The way that love can be
when you are not with me

I had to leave
I had to live
I had to leave
I had to live...

If I can't have you,
Let love set you free
to fly your pretty wings around.

Pretty wings, your pretty wings, your
Pretty wings. Pretty wings around.

I came wrong you were right
Transformed your love into lie
Baby believe me I'm sorry I told you lies

I turned day into night
Sleep till I die a thousand times
I should have showed you
better nights, better times, better days

And I miss you more and more

If I can't have you
Let love set you free
To fly your pretty wings around

Pretty wings, your pretty wings, your
Pretty wings, your Pretty wings around

So Pretty wings, your pretty wings, your
Pretty wings, your Pretty wings around

Pretty , Pretty , Pretty

Someone better is gonna love you
Someone, Someone is gonna love you baby

Comments

DILLIGAF said…
I love Oldham Athletic FC and they're always losing....does that count?..;-)
BBC said…
Hey, are you okay hon?

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty