Livin La Vida Mediocre!

Ahhh it's Sunday night now. I am about to throw together something for supper--been to the gym, been good, been to see my parents today, took some more photos with my Nikon... Life feels good. It's not too above the line, not below average, I guess I can't complain.

Sometimes I feel like everything is just middle of the road and I really want to bust out and just go crazy. I've never been one to feel cooped up and normal, I like mischief, I like a little wild side... I get bored and restless, it's only natural.

I'm glad everyone seemed to enjoy "Full Frontal Friday"... maybe I'll take the challenge and find a respectful way to do the Knickers thing for Barnze next time :) We'll see. Guess you guys will have to visit again to find out. You never know what Jackie might do next eh??

I'm unpredictable, I'm silly, I'm childish, I refuse to conform...

It's the way it is, and the way it always has been.

Life is Ebb and Flow; Change is imminent; Time is an Illusion.

Have a great night!

Comments

captain corky said…
Intellegent and beautiful! Two great tastes that taste great together.
Joshua said…
Sounds good to me
Anonymous said…
Middle of the road, though boring, is completely safe. Enjoy it while it is, darling... for sunshine or darkness is never a few steps away!

p.s. If you're feeling frisky, I tagged you on my page.
Aunt Jackie said…
Corky, Awww that's so sweet!

Chucky, coolness... I am glad you like.

Blondie, yes, but I have never been one to enjoy boredom, I always feel restless... but you are right. I'll also get that tag asap.
Aunt Jackie said…
Can't leave only 4 comments, 4 is a bad number for me... 1.

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty