What is happiness anyway, and how does one go about achieving total personal satisfaction? Like with marriage (if you're married or have ever been married): Is your marriage perfect? Is any marriage perfect? Do/Did you fight? If so, is/was it about stupid stuff? Do you think it is normal, maybe even necessary that couples fight sometimes? But where do we draw the line?
Does anyone have a real true-life fairy tale, or do those even really exist?? What is the secret to a good, "lasting" marriage?? Does everyone have a top-notch perfect sex life? What do you consider perfect in that respect? If anyone has any insight about any of those questions, please feel free to share.
I'm not really up to much lately, just getting near the end of one of my 'feeling like hell' spells, emotionally and physically... but coping with it all. This promises to be a pretty nice week I guess.
- Took a couple of days off to add to my upcoming Labor Day holiday weekend.
- Tomorrow, Tuesday 8/28 is my 1 year blog anniversary. Can't believe it's been a year!!
- Wednesday, 8/29 is my Dad's 80th Birthday. 80th?!?!? Wow!!
- Friday, 8/31, we'll be having a birthday dinner for Dad, so that should be nice (hopefully).
- Weekend looks open at present, looking forward to a long one with the upcoming Labor Day holiday which will be...
- Monday, 9/3 Labor Day holiday observed.