And The Winner Is...

Well, I was graciously granted this wonderful "Nice Matters Award" award from a very entertaining and cool new blog pal, Speedycat Hollydale. He's a huge golf fanatic, and his blog is well worth checking out. He's the newest addition over on the sidebar there under "Family" of bloggers. Thanks again Speedy!!! Awards are always nice, and I never won much growing up... x

To keep the love flowing, I hereby award Jinks at "Jinks Writes and Rewrites" with this wonderful award. Why? Because Nice Does Matter, and Nice doesn't mean pushover--she is never without something inspirational to say to me, she's always been a true friend as long as I have been acquainted with her, but will be 'straight up' when she has to be. I'm glad to have her as a blogquaintance as well as a personal acquaintance. Cheers Jinks! You deserve this fine award. Now don't forget to post it up for all to see!

*Pay a visit to my blog pals, you might learn something new!

Happy Thursday everyone! (I've 5 days off so I am definitely happy) :D

Comments

JINKS said…
Aww, shucks Jackie.....such a pretty award.....will post it proudly and pass it on......

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty