Nun Ya Business

Things have been 'quiet on the set' this morning. Was also able to get up first thing and get in a good workout, so I think if I can keep some good routine going... get some 'order' in my life, i'll be feeling better. Anyway, it was nice to be able to work out again in the early a.m., woke me up and I haven't required any coffee yet. Sometimes I think it affects me adversely when I feel that i'm losing 'control' in any area of my life, but as long as I am keeping up on things, I start to improve.

Don't want to fixate on too much boring stuff about fitness and diet, that's a 'One Day at a Time' thing, we have to wake up each day and make the best choices possible, and if we have a downfall, or make a mistake, we can't give up--just have to keep plugging away and do better the next day... Feeling good about yourself, and doing your best--being the best YOU possible is all one can do... and if others don't like that? Well, they're not worth worrying about then, are they? Not worth wasting our precious time over those who feel they have room to judge anyone. I'm willing to bet they have their own demons to hide. I think JRR Tolkien said it best with "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

Alright then, time for today's funny... which should give you a giggle whether your Catholic or not. I received this in an email. Guess these Nuns were parched, stopped off for a bit of refreshment. As I've always said 'Wherever you go, there's something to see.' Having a sense of humor about ourselves, as well as life is very important... don't miss out on the good stuff worrying about the bad. Keep that (and the above) in mind as you observe life today while going through your daily routines, and... have a safe, wonderful day! @};--

Comments

katy said…
ha the photo is funny.
glad you feeling a bit more with it today, keep looking forward and chin up lass x
Aunt Jackie said…
Thanks! You as well... my best to you and Mr. Milo!
Anonymous said…
I'm so glad you're feeling better today! I knew you would. Somedays are just like that. That pic of the nuns made me chuckle! It's so fun coming to your blog!

Cheers gal! :)
Anonymous said…
Nunsense! I'm trying to figure out if it was Photoshopped or if it was a costume joke...

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty