Floating on a Cloud

I'm feeling rather emotional this weekend, which is "me" anyway, no use in hiding that. I've had lots of weird feelings passing through my mind about past moments and many good times (the best) that i've had, times I truly treasure. Jimi Hendrix is one of my absolute favorites, and a song that means so much to me on so many levels is "Little Wing", the lyrics, the song, what it has brought to my life I can't really put into words here, but it's very moving, has alot of meaning. I thought I would share it here, as I really can't sort my thoughts out well enough to put anything else up this weekend, so I'll listen to this song, and daydream about emotions, passions and wonderful times past...


Well shes walking through the clouds
With a circus mind thats running round
Butterflies and zebras
And moonbeams and fairy tales
Thats all she ever thinks about
Riding with the wind.

When Im sad, she comes to me
With a thousand smiles, she gives to me free
Its alright she says its alright
Take anything you want from me, anything
Anything.

Fly on little wing,
Yeah yeah, yeah, little wing

Comments

Chelly said…
Nice song. How are you feeling today (Monday)? Music is just the best balm, especially when you want to sort out your thoughts.
Sara said…
AJ me and you must have the same emotional tides eh? Tis good to have these nice memories though. Just out of interest, are you a Six Feet Under fan? I love it and it fits well and helps the healing at times, for us emotional beings. All blessings to AJ and Six Feet Under :) xxx

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty