Here I Am

This is a short one... I don't have much to say today. It's been cold and damp and I'm burned out on this week. It's only half over too.

I'll quickly run down my good deed for the day, one of my blog buddies, "Chucky" is trying to take on more work because things are a bit slow, so I sent him some information on possible new job leads that might help him out. I certainly hope it does. Good Luck Chucky!

Anyway, the rest of the evening, I did the dishes and have been watching old TV shows on Hulu.com.

I caught an episode of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia", "One Day At A Time", and "WKRP In Cincinnati". Just felt like checking out some cool older stuff I guess.

Feeling a little claustrophobic in the house, and feeling crowded and tired. I guess it's bedtime. (yawn)

Comments

Furtheron said…
Well it is bright and sunny here today.... really lovely day. Makes a change after so much rain in the last few weeks
BBC said…
Cold here also, been spending a lot of time in here. But it never bores me, not with my mind, and I live in a much smaller place than you do. Just a 12 X 15 foot room.

Well, I have a lot more area than that but it's just this part that gets heated, most stuff doesn't care if it is warm or not and some things are actually better off in the cold, like my freezer.

But I had to bring my beer inside, it was freezing it out there, ha ha ha.
Joshua said…
ohh a new look. Nice.

I had a root canal yesterday and my jaw still hurts. It's about time to take some Tylenol PM and call it a night.

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty