Fell Off Again

Well, I just couldn't make the posts over the weekend to keep up with my December NaBloPoMo. Geez, this has been rough. I tried though. I don't think I should go back and make-up Friday and Saturday just to keep it clean. I failed, I will take the hit.

The weekend has been hum-drum and very cold, especially today. If it decides to snow, I think we're in business! But I doubt it will snow.

Since we are nearing the holiday week itself, the story will be a special holiday treat for you all. I am still working to have time to post the story. I will be putting it up this week for sure so check back and read it, hopefully it will entertain you. :)

Meanwhile, here is a consolation video since I am lazy.

It's Four Banned Commercials, so kids don't click. :)

Comments

Jay said…
I really don't care for NaBloPoMo stuff very much. It makes blogging too much of a chore. Takes a lot of the fun out of it.
BBC said…
Maybe you should stop trying so hard? I don't know what in the hell you are trying to prove anyway. I just ease along and take it the way I want it coming at me and don't give a fuck about impressing others by trying to prove that I can do it all.

And in two days I'm going to ease away on a camping trip over christmas, I didn't spend two minutes on that christmas shit.
Margo said…
I'm wildly impressed you even tried to do your own nanowrimo in DECEMBER. Anything you got done is impressive and if you can't be proud of yourself, I will. (I'm itching to get back to my novel AFTER this heaven forsaken time of year - yes, inlaws arrive today :)
DILLIGAF said…
Just chill babe. You have nothing to prove to anyone - especially us. We love you cause you're AJ. Just keep being AJ ok? x

Have a great Crimbo and maybe tune into me for a while Boxing Day 9pm UK time on www.scooter-forums.com?

I have no idea what I'll be doing....or saying...oh dear...;-)
I'm impressed that you are keeping it honest (not that I think you'd cheat -- I don't think that at all)!

Those commercials cracked me up, esp. the one with the baby and flabby dad. ROTFL

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty