The Gift Of Frost

The mornings have brought us frosted ground, and freezing air. Winter is dressed up and ready to show its beautiful face. Around these parts, it comes and goes because we have mild portions here and there where the temperatures are not that low, and we don't get much snow.

The sensation, the emotion in the air found me reading a bit of Robert Frost poetry, which I find quite relevant, and feel the urge to share with you.


Hope You Enjoy!


"A Patch of Old Snow"
by Robert Frost


There's a patch of old snow in a corner
That I should have guessed
Was a blow-away paper the rain
Had brought to rest.

It is speckled with grime as if
Small print overspread it,
The news of a day I've forgotten--
If I ever read it.

Comments

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty