Satan's Toenails Hot

I went for a ride a little earlier, and I mean the summer heat is on. I read one bank clock that said about 101 degrees, but I don't know. As long as I was rolling I was fine. Anyway, summer ain't playin around and it's not even officially here yet. Almost... hang tight.

Two Days until my birthday, -insert unenthusiastic "yay" here. I am taking off but I still have to keep an eye on some work issues. How's that for slavin to th' man?

Anyways, this one is short today. You guys have a lot of reading to catch up on anyways, so get started!! :))

Here's how we used to spend summers when I was growing up... I miss the innocence and ignorant joy of youth.

Nothing like the sprinkler in the heat of summer.

Happy Summer everyone!

Comments

Scarlet said…
Break out the sprinklers and we'll play lawn games like Red Rover! (I'll be right over!) ;)

Let me be one of the first to wish you a Happy Birthday!

"Satan's Toenails Hot..." Living in South Florida, I'll have to use that one!
Jay said…
When I got home yesterday, the sprinklers were running on the golf course and I really wanted to climb the fence and run through them naked. But, going to jail would suck, so I went inside. ;-)

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty