Devil Made Me Do It

As you can see, I had a hard time Saturday and was very late putting up a post. My apologies I had intended to do a vocal post with a podcast. I'll do it before Sunday is over with! I promise... It's those darn "Voices" in my head... they had so much else for me to to on Saturday... But my oh my you should hear what they are saying about you! lol j/k... Oh come on that was a little bit funny.

Besides, 9/10 of the voices in my head have confirmed that I'm sane, so THERE!!! :O

Ok, well this was a short nutty rant to make up for Saturday, it's a 'fill-in'. I'll be back later... For Sunday I am going to post more of my "Teenage Journal" so if you've been waiting for that, check back!! :)

Love, AJ

Comments

Sara said…
Short nutty rants eh? All good in my books! Hope all's well in your world AJ :-)
xxx

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty