Mental Hopscotch

A Time For Reflection... It's not that I don't have things on my mind. I do, so very many things. In fact, my mind is so cluttered with things that I have felt chaotic lately and can't get anything in perspective. I'm working towards trying to let everything go and not stress over anything so that I can let it all flow the way it is supposed to. That's a hard thing to do, but I am doing it. As a result of just having too much on my mind, however, I haven't been able to post any of the things that I have wanted the last couple of days. Bear with me.

Comments

Tink said…
I've found that the more people I know in RL who read my blog, the less I care to write. Like suddenly it's not a secret place anymore.
Gramps said…
Feel free to let that stress go its own way and disappear. Who needs it?

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty