Some things that I'm liking on:
- Sleeping late (any chance I get).
- Watching True Blood
- Playing World of Warcraft
- Playing around on Facebook
- Watching favorite movies I have seen a million times
- Annoying people with endless quotes from said movies
- Days that are cooler than 80 degrees
- Listening to music
- Finding quiet time where nobody is bugging me
- Taking hot baths in some kind of bath salts or oil
Some things I hate on:
- The Daily Grind (a.k.a. S.S.D.D.)
- Not Winning The Lottery (guess I should actually buy a lottery ticket)
- Rude People At Drive-Thru Windows
- Attempts to Manipulate Me By Preying On My Emotions
- Sink Full Of Dirty Dishes
- Husband Leaving Unrinsed Dishes To Sour And Stink
- Finding Said Stinking Dishes (Gag)
- Feeling Guilty Over My Mom
- Stupid Drivers or Mean Drivers
- Getting road rage at said drivers
- Not being able to find quiet time where nobody bugs me
- Telemarketers and incessant collections people calling when you have already confirmed (multiple times) that you don't owe them, and/or don't want what they are selling.
- Crappy Music
I had more on my mind earlier, but alas I didn't jot it down while I was thinking about it so, "POOF!!!" it's gone... Maybe it will return later.
I've been writing lyrics lately, kind of back from my 'writer's block' that I have been experiencing.... I feel a little better, but nothing to write home about just yet. It's constantly touch and go with me... Some days I feel so down and tired and unmotivated I can barely keep my head up, and some days I am functional...
I'm so ready for Fall!
Not sure about the weekend presently, I had plans to try to go to Sunflower Blues Fest in Clarksdale (basically the home of the blues), but we'll see. There are no available rooms now because we didn't plan in time. That's the breaks for being all spontaneous and junk. I do intend to ride my motorcycle around this weekend... It's gonna happen.
Fire alarm went off today at work falsely, and I had to take a leave of the building so that I could retain my hearing... It was annoying. So I went to the gas station, went to the post office and then back thru Wendy's for a Grilled Chicken Caesar salad for lunch. I'm looking forward to supper... lol
How could such good intentions and decent ideas turn into such a "nothing" post?