Thursday, December 07, 2006

Praying for Snow

Dear Readers:

I can't seem to make it happen. I've been praying and praying. We're having "little bouts" of cold spells followed by warm trends, which are simply perfect... that is-if you want to catch your death of flu. All we need is at least one beautiful, glorious face-cracking snow. What's the deal? We live on a river bluff, basically. Seems that treacherous weather always passes us by, tornados aren't so bad, really detrimental conditions, but in the case of snows it greatly dissappoints me. I am a Winter baby! I need to go outside and build a snowman and have a snowball fight... I'm going to throw a tantrum if I don't get it. So if anyone out there knows a reliable magic spell for snow, i'll partake of it [Can I do that without it turning into grey or black magic? Can I get away with an innocent little snow spell and escape Karmic debt?]. If so, then HELLP!! :)

I've also been sousing myself in all of those classic Christmas movies like "A Christmas Story", and "Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer", "Bad Santa", etc...etc... in an attempt to breathe in some sort of Christmas spirit. At present, i'm avoiding 'The Grinch that Stole Christmas' in fear that I will become even grinchier myself [which may not be possible at this point]. Too much to do, and too hard to get in the spirit. I'm really trying everyone... honest I am.

Ok, to illustrate my feelings, I will show you the following photos.

Where I live:
Where I want to live:

Sincerely,
Praying Desperately for A Blizzard

4 comments:

chelly said...

Fingers and toes crossed for the snow gods to bring some of the white stuff your way!

PS: Elvis looks cute there. :)

Aunt Jackie said...

Oh please!! Oh Please!! I'll even agree to Elvis looking cute if I can just get snow!!! (sounding desperate)
I'm playing every crappy Christmas song, watching old old cartoons, crossing fingers and all that!! :)
Thanks Chelly! Be the snow fairy and wave your magic wand.

Barnze said...

Let it snow,let it snow,let it snow!

Nana said...

Grankdkids say to wear pj's inside out and it will snow!! Try it.