Praying for Snow

Dear Readers:

I can't seem to make it happen. I've been praying and praying. We're having "little bouts" of cold spells followed by warm trends, which are simply perfect... that is-if you want to catch your death of flu. All we need is at least one beautiful, glorious face-cracking snow. What's the deal? We live on a river bluff, basically. Seems that treacherous weather always passes us by, tornados aren't so bad, really detrimental conditions, but in the case of snows it greatly dissappoints me. I am a Winter baby! I need to go outside and build a snowman and have a snowball fight... I'm going to throw a tantrum if I don't get it. So if anyone out there knows a reliable magic spell for snow, i'll partake of it [Can I do that without it turning into grey or black magic? Can I get away with an innocent little snow spell and escape Karmic debt?]. If so, then HELLP!! :)

I've also been sousing myself in all of those classic Christmas movies like "A Christmas Story", and "Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer", "Bad Santa", etc...etc... in an attempt to breathe in some sort of Christmas spirit. At present, i'm avoiding 'The Grinch that Stole Christmas' in fear that I will become even grinchier myself [which may not be possible at this point]. Too much to do, and too hard to get in the spirit. I'm really trying everyone... honest I am.

Ok, to illustrate my feelings, I will show you the following photos.

Where I live:
Where I want to live:

Sincerely,
Praying Desperately for A Blizzard

Comments

Chelly said…
Fingers and toes crossed for the snow gods to bring some of the white stuff your way!

PS: Elvis looks cute there. :)
Aunt Jackie said…
Oh please!! Oh Please!! I'll even agree to Elvis looking cute if I can just get snow!!! (sounding desperate)
I'm playing every crappy Christmas song, watching old old cartoons, crossing fingers and all that!! :)
Thanks Chelly! Be the snow fairy and wave your magic wand.
Anonymous said…
Let it snow,let it snow,let it snow!

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty