You Can't Roller Skate In A Buffalo Herd

This week begins with me staring through the barrel of such a hot pistol of a week. I shudder to think on it really, and I know that I'll get through it somehow, but there's just too much on my plate for comfort.

For starters, band practice not one night, or two but three whole nights this week just to CRAM and get ready for the gig on Saturday night. That means tons of extra miserable driving around for me, late nights, exhausting early mornings and then to top that off I am trying to finalize my tax junk so I can try to file asap. Yeah I know, I have been saying that for a while, I had trouble with some of the forms from my company, and I DID in fact get those all resolved, but It doesn't make things easier to file unfortunately this time. I may owe, and I want to double check that with a good source before sending it off so I can be sure.

I know it will all work out, and I shouldn't sweat it, but I am just at the beginning of the trail and just need to take a deep breath and move forward... Here we go... Hang on everyone.

Just been feeling down.

Other than that, I have nothing really to tell, and nobody's really listening anyways. My blog is becoming more and more of a journal in a way, where I am just writing to 'hear myself think'... It must just be all very boring now... and I guess I have to be able to devote more time to commenting myself to keep people coming by mine, and I do apologize for not being able to get around enough lately, it's just been one thing after another, I am really trying... Maybe I am just going through a time now, like lots of people have, where I just have no business blogging... y'think??

If I can't write about something worthwhile, and manage get around to people, and they're not getting around to me, it might be all wasted efforts... I don't know. Maybe I should give some thought to 'giving up 'The Forrest'. What's cutting down a few more trees anyway, huh.

Comments

furiousBall said…
you are so damn cool for quoting roger miller
Jay said…
I think blogging is like anything else in life. We go through cycles. For a while I blog a lot and comment a lot, then for a while I blog a lot less and comment a lot less.
Anonymous said…
hey there! been a while, but i'm trying to catch up with everyone/everything.
back soon. xx
Pallav said…
Aj, pls don't feel down...i like reading your blog, its one of the very few real ones left out here, rest of us are wearing faces and doing things for ulterior motives. you are true to what you are doing.
I love reading your blog. Don't stop posting!

Good luck for the band practice and the tax thingie :)

Cheers!

N
Anonymous said…
Stopping by to see if your WWC is up. (It took me until Thursday last week, so no pressure!)
There are times when life is too busy for blogging. And you've been through a lot in the past few months.
Hang in there.

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty