Going Mobile


I'm giving this a test. I am sending this post out to blog land from my mobile phone.

{Image deleted because I just couldn't stand looking at it. Gross!!! Bad Hair Day and More!}

Slight technical difficulties, mainly just that I attached a picture (one that I really don't like) of myself, and before I could type anything else in the box, it sent off into cyberspace. So I had to come back in and edit it.

However, now I am set for life, and never have to experience any Blogger withdrawals again, even when I am not near a computer. Oh boy. What a world we live in.

Ok, so now after the edits, nothing is really left of my mobile post that was in any way "Mobile". What have I accomplished here, and what have we learned class?

Comments

furiousBall said…
that you can blog from your phone?
BBC said…
Fuck cell phones, I have better things to do with my money.

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty