All Our Wrong Todays

Short one today... I think I have figured out a really cool premise for a book or short story. Depending on what it decides it is. It could think itself magnificent and gargantuan and decide it is to be a novel, but presently it is the birth of an idea. Maybe this is the progressing of my creative journey. I have been really thinking and planning many things lately. I have been taking down a lot of notes on ideas and meditating within for answers, ideas and direction.

There are whole other Universes out there...
I think this is the time, that things are beginning to move forward more. I am excited. I'm beginning to feel less depressed and aimless and like I have some direction for my journey. I'm extremely glad for this, you just don't know. Now that is if I can whip myself into shape and take care of myself better so as to be able to make it to where I want to go... or well, enjoy my journey.

I am presently reading the book (well, listening to the audiobook) "All Our Wrong Todays" by  Just starting it but it is pretty interesting, has some elements of time-travel, and I'm always a sucker for time travel. The book I am kind of simultaneously working through, and not having much success, as I am skipping around a lot, is called "Tuesday Nights In 1980" by    --This is a cool book, I just keep getting scattered. However, one of the small little blurbs from this book is what zinged my brain with the idea for MY book... so you never know where your messages are going to come from, so always be listening to the Universe everywhere you go... there is always something to see or hear. Observe... Listen... Be quiet enough at times to actually be affected by the miraculous world around you. It's not all shit, though I know it feels like it sometimes. That's why you have to stop and "Teleport" to places unknown and find your happy place and be silent and still, even if it is just 10 minutes out of your busy day.  Okay--that's enough of my psychobabble... Do what I tole ya, and then you can check out today's fun crap for April 13th. Have a good weekend y'all!!

Jax 

 Famous Birthdays for today (Just as a side-note of interest) are:

1735 - Isaac Low, American businessman who founded the New York Chamber of Commerce (d. 1791)
1743 - Thomas Jefferson, American politician and 3rd President of the United States (d. 1826)
1852 - Frank W. Woolworth, American businessman who founded the F.W. Woolworth Company (d. 1919)
1866 - Butch Cassidy, American train robber, bank robber, and leader of the Wild Bunch Gang
1946 - Al Green, American singer-songwriter, producer, and pastor
1950 - Ron Perlman, American actor (Vincent - Beauty and the Beast)
1951 - Peabo Bryson, American R&B soul singer-songwriter
1970 - Ricky Schroder, American actor and director
1972 - Aaron Lewis, American singer-songwriter (Staind)

Oh, and last but certainly not least, I bring you the...

2017 Daily Holidays that fall on April 13:

Celebrate Teen Literature Day - April 13, 2017 (Thursday of Library Week)
International Creativity and Innovation Day
International Special Librarian's Day
Mamba Day
National Peach Cobbler Day
Plant Appreciation Day
Scrabble Day
Support Teen Literature Day - April 13, 2017 (Thursday of Library Week)
Thomas Jefferson Day

Comments

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty