Hello It's Me

Haven't had much time or inclination over the weekend, or really anything noteworthy to talk about. Still, I have a few things in the works for posts this week. So don't go far, because I want readers. Tell ya mama and ya papa and cousin too. Occasionally I bring home an entertaining thought or paragraph. ;)

I thought since I didn't have anything new to bring to the table, maybe you'd like to take a backward glance at some of my older works of genius. Here's a little handful of decent posts you may have missed.

A Peek Into Jackie's Teenage Journal

How I Met My Husband

The Story of "Z" (a must if you like love stories)

Kissing Frogs

Noteworthy (more things that get on my nerves)

More Recently, you might have missed my Christmas "Bitching":
Dim Lights Of Dixie

I better stop there. I doubt you guys will even make it that far... I mean, Who am I?!? But in case you enjoy reading me it's there for your pleasure. If you still want more, try searching my blog for keywords with my nifty search function over on the left side.

Also, I have added a new feature to the
left side where you can "Ask Me Anything".
So Click Here To Ask That Burning Question... Stay tuned!

Comments

furiousBall said…
oh is it leave punctuation as a comment day?

sweet...

;;;;;;;
Aunt Jackie said…
Evidently... good to know so early in the day, I must get started. :)
DILLIGAF said…
Maximus Spittimus would like me to forward on his apologies for receiving more comments.

He sits on my lap and joins me in reading your blog and, like me, is a huge fan of AJ.

He advises me that he would like to meet you one day - primarily so you can tickle his tummy.

Best Regards
Four Dinners
Aide de Camp
http://maximusspittimus.blogspot.com


Love n hugs

4D xxx
Anonymous said…
Wait... you SAY you only have a little post, but then you link to 5, no, 6 other posts!?!

I'm so behind I'll never catch up...

:)
Furtheron said…
Rereading your teenage journal.... 13th July 1985. I know exactly where I was, my mate's wedding in Brighton. He'd been a drummer in my band and mates throughout school. He had his wedding same day as Live Aid - we saw the start of that and had to head off to the ceremony.

2 weeks later Mrs F and I got married... that's 25 years ago this July. 25 years!

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty