Everything Around Me

My level of mental exhaustion today is indescribable. I don't know where to begin really, I've just had a tiresome, frustrating day.... one of those that, although some of the incidents may be small, had energy-draining effects on me. Annoyed I am (I say in my best Yoda voice).

Everything from the first car that pulled out in front of me this morning, to the rude guy who didn't hold the door open (or offer to help me carry) when I was returning something to his store, to the usual traffic cut offs, it's all added up. I have felt like crap today, I have had it up to here (makes hand sign above head).

Ironically, my horoscope says, "January 5, 2010 You are biking with the wind behind you, which gives you extra smooth power that effortlessly eats up the miles. Keep up the pace without straining so when it’s time to take a rest or the wind changes, you’ll have the accomplishment you need under your belt. Sustain without strain for the greatest gain."

Yes, although they state the above, I can only wish that I felt that way.

Then after bozos, count em' one by one took their small role in making my day just a little darker, I get home to find out my stupid game on Facebook was all screwed up--My level was gone, the money and all of the things I had worked for lately had just crashed and burned, and I haven't the energy to try and regain it all... (I know this is a minor thing, most of the things I have mentioned are minor).

Some of you will blast me with your negative remarks about what I have said and tell me that I am going on over stupid stuff. Those of you who 'have it all figured out' will anyway. Well, you know my opinion on that. You do what you enjoy and I will do what I enjoy, and I am certain those two lists would not intertwine. For today, just allow me to enjoy, nay "revel" in bitching about how pissed off and annoyed I am at everything around me. It is totally time for me to go to bed!

Shit happens, I know. I just wish it didn't always seem to happen to me.

Comments

sparrow said…
You are 100%, totally and completely entitled to sucky days and you are 100% totally and completely entitled to express whatever you're feeling.

It is NOT always sweetness and light and anyone who thinks it is needs to back away from the crack pipe.

Love you Auntie.
DILLIGAF said…
You are merely missing several large vodkas babe.

Alcohol. The cause of....and solution to all of lifes problems ;-)

xx
Furtheron said…
AJ there is simply a great conspiracy in the universe totally directed at you... I know I have the same problem :-)
At times like this I like to reflect on the good things in life. Like the time I cut one of those A-holes tire stems just because he pissed me off. And as I sat there in my warm car down the street watching him shovel the snow from his car only to find out that he had four flat tires, life was good. If only for a brief moment, it was good. Don't get mad, get ahead. That's my motto.
Reb said…
AJ, I am so with you on that... every time I see a light at the end of the tunnel, I just know these days it's gonna be a train! And believe me I am damned tired of it :)

So, revel in your bitching and look for little ways to get your own back.

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty