Happy Birthday Deb

It's one of my sisters' birthdays today, she was born the day after Christmas, which I'm sure happened to be a bummer sometimes. But there are plenty of people born too close to various holidays. She made do. I want to wish Deb a very Happy Birthday today, December 26th. :)

Anyways, I've been in and out, and I haven't had time to get around to blog hop during Christmas, but will be back through to check on you guys very soon.

So, my apologies for that, I am not trying to ignore ya. It's been very busy, and I've just had my mind on so many family things lately with Dad's ongoing dilemma and all. Hope things get back happy and semi-normal soon, but I have my doubts. Looks like we're in this for the long haul. :(

In the spirit of important people in our lives, this video, Social Distortion "Don't Take Me For Granted", I might have posted before but I like it, and it fits. Here's a little music to tide you over... don't take anyone you care about for granted. It's true, you never know how much time you have to enjoy with them while they're here. Take it away Mike!!



Anyways, I'll update you guys soon, thanks to everyone who sent Merry X-mas messages, and festive wishes. The holiday wasn't all bad. I truly hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

Have a great Friday or Weekend, etc, and I'll see you soon!

Comments

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty