Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ill Winds

The last few days, I have been sick with a cold and just haven't felt like much of anything. It's the coughing, hacking, irritating, wake you up from a good sleep kind of hellish 'Crud' that I despise. However, I'm hanging in here, just biding my time until our weather warms up a bit more. I hope that helps me feel like doing Something.

I'm ready for new horizons and positive change.

It's time... this same ol' song and dance just isn't cutting it anymore.

6 comments:

Jay said...

Hope you get to feeling better fast babe! ;-)

Four Dinners said...

Get well soon babe x

Lotsa hot toddies (scotch and hot water)

You'll either be cured or pissed so it's a win / win!!!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Here here! Hope you are feeling better today ;-)

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Ily said...

New horizons and positive change! Let's do it!!

Feel better, AJ!

BBC said...

Hope you're feeling better soon, I'm too cranky to get sick I guess. It's cold here in the mornings but other than that it's nice spring like days here after da sun comes up.

I think this is really cool. SPIRITS PROJECTS