Yet Another 9/11 Post

It is September 11th, and I can't go without saying that today. I still feel for everyone affected by 9/11, everyone who experienced the loss and the stark change that was September 12, the day after. This is every single one of us, we have all been affected in some ways, whether it was loss of loved ones, or growth of our hatred towards another, changes in views, hopes or whatever the case may be. It definitely changed everything.

In Memphis this morning, they had a 9/11 Observance and Fire Fighter's Memorial service down at the Fire Museum area. Would've seen some of that had they not moved our offices. So let me make my own observance here. We will never forget those who have given their lives helping during this great tragedy, or the lives that were lost on that day.

Now, I know this is a little creepy, but I have to share it.

Can't remember what drove me to run across it, but I was looking at these 10 Creepy Vintage Ads some of which are really creepy, others kinda funny.

creepy ad!

But when I saw the photo above, I couldn't deny how uncanny it was that an old ad could seem this way (in retrospect) and the fact that I happened across it today of all days, 9/11. Coincidences? Well, I don't know... Just thought I would share though.

Also, check out the 12 Funniest Homeless Signs for a giggle.

That's all I have for you today class, when you're finished with these materials, you may leave.

Have a great weekend all! :)

Comments

Thanks, Jackie, for remembering.
It's important. Never forget.

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty