There's a Tear in My Beer

Get Your Tongue Outta My Mouth Cause I'm Kissing You Goodbye! No, I'm not going through some gut wrenching breakup, or yet another heartache, I'm celebrating today's chosen obscure silly holiday. Of which I listed below, my choice to recognize is "Quirky Country Music Song Titles Day". Why? Because it reminds me so much of my Dad always singing silly lyrics and making up just that, funny country song titles (or perhaps repeating those he had heard)., that and several other song titles I've seen around are pretty funny. Enjoy the video below (one of many funny titles in country music you can find)... just for a little early-week laugh.



Observed annually on March 27th:

Celebrate Exchange Day
National Joe Day
National Spanish Paella Day
Quirky Country Music Song Titles Day
World Theatre Day

Enjoy the rest of your week... smile.

Just me, Jax

Comments

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty