Daily Grind

Being the first of the month, I thought I'd give it a try, to start off the new month trying to write more. Maybe I can throw down a few thoughts, even if they're not "Novel Worthy", who says my blog posts have to be that earth shattering? It's just thoughts. No of course I can't voice my real mind here, but I can at least take the pressure off.

2011 has really zoomed by, and I swear I haven't made much progress on solving any of my issues, problems of the heart or made many positive changes. It's the 8th month of this year, and I'm still feeling about the same as I did on New Year's Eve when we started this joker.

Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of great days, and feel blessed and thankful for many experiences that make me smile and give my spirit true joy. They're not mine to keep though, they're not permanent, just temporary honeysuckle breezes, I have to inhale and commit them to memory so I can hold on to the feeling.

I've missed the boat in this lifetime, that's become pretty clear to me. These little canoes just keep flipping over and leaving me struggling to grasp for shore, and gasping for air. I'm blaming nobody but myself, and not asking for any advice or anyone's two cents, I'm just venting.

Jax Video Thought of the Day:

Never stop loving you baby by Carla Thomas



That's Monday...
Jax

Comments

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty