Backwards Traveller

Time is just on crack. I can't believe it's already nearly June, and the last time I posted was sometime in February. I am getting back in here to post more, and really didn't even intend to or realize I had allowed such a gap of time to pass without posting. In my defense, my life has not been normal for some time, well a lot of time actually. I still wake up sometimes and look around hoping that everything has all been a depressingly bad dream, but each time I do, it's quickly apparent that I was awake, and not going to 'wake up' a second time. Now don't get me wrong, I am tired of shit being shitty, but I'm not blaming anyone but myself, and I am not bitching about it "like that", so hold your "get over it" and "snap out of it" comments. Save them for some other pitiful soul who you find to be annoying, dark and depressing. I'm FINE. It's my blog and I'll bitch all I damn well please. Now I don't usually type out too many cuss words, because you never know who's reading, but sometimes I am too tired to censor myself, and just say "fuck it." Anyways, I have mainly filled a lot of my time searching for a job, playing video games and spending time with my close peeps. I finally found a new job, so I am getting back on track and on my feet again. I may detail it a little bit more in my next entry. Thanks for coming by and reading, and I'll be more regular, I promise. Please leave me comments. I always enjoy knowing who's reading. Say a word, go on and force yourself. Happy Towel Day. Don't Panic!! Jax

Comments

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty