Checking In

Took another Hiatus, and this happens sometimes unintentionally. I've been trying to work on a book, so I've done some writing "offline" (if you will). Things brewing, and of course it is officially fall, so I am ready to perk back up and get back to the blog a bit more regularly.

Things get hectic and sometimes I get distracted by life itself, just daily struggles and trying to make ends meet and I allow my favorite things to take a backseat.

"Favorite things?" you say.

Yes, you know, my writing (here), my music, my art and myself.

We must remember never to neglect our favorite things for very long, lest they move on and find other favorite things themselves.

"Life Turns On A Dime." -Stephen King

(Be back a little later, with more of my world-famous "word vomit". I know you all enjoy!)


Sharing This Gorilla Drinking Coffee For No Reason
Mondazed,

Aunt Jackie

Comments

Popular Posts

When Potato Salad Goes Bad

Birthday Blast

Thirsty